Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blessings Countdown

Internet, I have to admit something to you today: I am so GRUMPY. These children. And this messy house. And my husband. Well, I won't even go there.

Oh, and the size of THIS:

Wow. I... just... wow.

And when I get all cranky and down, I like to make a list of my blessings. You know, to sort of back my way into a good mood.

So here goes:

(1) I have healthy children.

Oh, who am I kidding. They're not just healthy, they're flat adorable. Seriously. No, I swear they are.

Although, William DID write on my bed sheets yesterday with a felt tip pen. So, I suppose they're not always adorable.

Oh wait.

I'm supposed to be thinking of my blessings. Right.

Let's get back on track.

(2) I have one good husband. He is. He's really good. He's a man, which sort of makes things difficult at times. But I mostly blame his chromosomes.

(3) I have a whole slew of girlfriends I adore.

Especially this one:


That's Susan up there. We drove to Tulsa to visit today. Just for fun. And boy did we ever have fun. Susan and I manage to laugh until we snort every single time we're together.
.
We happen to believe we're The Most Hilarious People on the Planet.

We're a legend in our own minds.

(4) And finally, I'm thankful for this blog. It makes me remember what's really important. And it's not the size of this:
Although, wow.

Did I already say that?

1 comment:

  1. Good morning love! Hopefully you aren't up at 5am again today. I'd love to hear about the dr's appt in Tulsa too, so call me today if you can. I am so so glad you and Susan laughed and laughed. Sometimes that is the very best medicine! I love you so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete