skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
File This Under: What Was I Thinking?
I am now the Pre-K Homeroom Mother.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
1 comment:
Anonymous
August 19, 2009 at 5:57 PM
That is what happens when you drink BEFORE meet the teacher night! Have a great year!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Rita
Just your typical suburban housewife from Oklahoma. My kids are funny. And I’m clumsy. Also? I have no shame. It makes for good story-telling.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(133)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(18)
►
2011
(253)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(22)
►
2010
(271)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(28)
▼
2009
(214)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(28)
►
September
(29)
▼
August
(34)
Is it Monday AGAIN?!?
Seventy! Four!
Can a Jedi Be Grounded From the Force?
Walking On Sunshine
If You Don't Have Anything Nice To Say
How Old is 100 in Blog Years?
One Two Buckle My.....
YaddaYaddaYadda
We've Got the Whole World...
Dog Grooming? Sure! We Can Do That!
I'm Going to Buy Her A Tiny Piano
Oh He's FINE.
And Thank You For Your Support
File This Under: What Was I Thinking?
I Need to Update My Resume
It's My Birthday!
It Just HAS to Be Done.
Well, Hello Internet!
Lordy Lordy Now She's Forty
Good "End"ings
Do You Think They Get DSL in Heaven?
A Material Girl
A New Perspective
I Promised
A Preview of Things to Come
Never Invite a Boy to a Tea Party
Blerd Alert
Convalescing Isn't All Bad
A Special Morning Gross-Post
A Guest Post
Can Worry Affect Your Words-Per-Minute?
I Swear I Heard Banjos
It Rained
Truer Words Have Never Been...
►
July
(33)
►
June
(37)
Followers
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
That is what happens when you drink BEFORE meet the teacher night! Have a great year!
ReplyDelete