| this could be a clue! or maybe not! it's so tricky! |
Uh, *things* happened today. Life altering things.
At least I think they did. I think life altering things happened. But I don't have confirmation so I cannot in good conscience share the things until the things are verified.
Could I BE any more vague?
So let's have a guessing party! Can you guess my thing? (Those of you who know me in real life are excluded from the game. That's CHEATING!)
Here are the clues:
10 years.
3 times.
15 hours.

Three?? Baby???
ReplyDeleteThat was my thought to! Baby!
ReplyDeleteAlisonC
BABY #3!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sticking with the baby guess too!
ReplyDeleteNope it's not a baby. Do you know how you can tell? Because I WOULD BE DEAD FROM SHOCK and therefore not able to blog : )
ReplyDeleteIt's not nearly as life altering as a baby.
Keep guessing.
Moving!
ReplyDeleteMoving?
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing you're moving for the 3rd time in 10 years and your house sold in 15 hours?
ReplyDeleteYay! I think I know, but clearly I'm excluded. You're gonna rock this!
ReplyDeleteI know! Of course....
ReplyDeleteI know! Of course....
ReplyDeleteI would guess a new job. 3 days a week for a total of 15 hours, but the 10 years has me stumped. You worked for 10 years before you switched to your new career and now you're going back?
ReplyDelete