Thursday, July 12, 2012
It's the Little Things
My mom sent this link to me today. It's an orchestral flash mob. If you watch and it doesn't give you goosebumps on every surface of your body, well, you should check your pulse because you might be dead.
Things like this video have a mysterious way of renewing my faith in humanity. All day long we're deluged with information about all the ways society is crumbling. A small does of the evening news leaves me believing the world is about to end.
And then I see something like an orchestral flash mob and I suddenly think "we're going to be ok".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

how wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThis is my favourite piece of music!
ReplyDeleteAlisonC
Your posts always make me smile.
ReplyDeleteI love things like that too. Do you remember when I posted on my blog the link to that youtube video, Where the Hell is Matt? With that dude Matt Harding who went all over the world dancing? I felt the same way about that one.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love this.
ReplyDeleteI actually TEARED up watching this flashmob video. Thanks for posting!! xoxo LOVED it!!
ReplyDelete