Except is was downright FRIGID today. The wind! OMG the wind!
I decided to distract William from the zoo by taking him to the Target toy aisle and letting him spend his Valentines money ($10 from Gramma and Grandpa).
At lunchtime I asked William if he wanted to brave the temperatures and head out to the zoo. His reply?
"I think I'd rather go to McDonald's and play on the playground." I'm serious. The kid would rather play on the germ riddled playground of what is likely the most repugnant fast food chain than go the zoo. The zoo!
But my choices were a) go to *gag* Mcdonald's or b) walk around in the freezing cold looking at freezing cold animals.
I picked option "a". With one caveat, I made William wait while *I* ate lunch at home, because eeeew McDonald's.
| Cheeseburgers have a strange power over this boy. |
He was like a playground cruise director. Shuffleboard on the forward deck, anyone?
| The PCD himself. |

Ronald for President?
ReplyDelete