Monday, April 30, 2012

Pillow Talk

I attended a party this weekend. One of my dearest friends is moving away. Far away. Away from Oklahoma.

*sad face*

As sad as that is, I was so excited to have an excuse to buy one of Marek's hand-sewn original pillows. THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!! All of them have some sort of nod to Oklahoma. Perfect for my soon-to-be displaced Okie bestie.

I want one for myself. Real *real* bad. What's that you say? You need one too? I KNOW! CAN YOU STAND THE CUTENESS??

Go on over and check out Marek's Etsy shop. And you may buy me any of her items. I'm not picky!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/marekalaine

OR! If you live in OKC, you can go to Collected Thread in the Plaza District and gitcha one. And then git ME one! Or TWO. Or ten.


*no, Marek did not pay me or ask me or bribe me to say nice things about her stuff. In fact, Marek barely knows me! And now I sort of feel like a stalker. Or something.



3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Might have to mosey over to Collected Thread today. BTW, speaking of stalkers, sorry to accost you in the bathroom at the bagel place the other day. We just moved into the 'hood so I'd sought out local bloggers and found yours a few months ago. What can I say, I was starstruck! This must be the price of fame. :)

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, now your heads going to swell....like it could get any bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mia! Welcome to the 'hood! It was fun to meet you!

    ReplyDelete