![]() |
| . |
1. Today is June 1st.
2. Which means today is my 2 year blogaversary.
3. Also? This is my 631st blog post.
4. Go back and read that again. Six. Hundred. Thirty. One.
5. Dude.
6. My mother is the only one who has read all 631.
7. But, she *had* to. She's my mother.
8. If you read my blog, I would like to take this moment to say "I love you, man!".
9. No, really. I love you.
10. If you leave comments on my blog, I love you even more.
11. But if you don't, that's ok too.
12. If you are just joining this blog already in progress, you should know that my writing has improved significantly in the last two years.
13. Feel free to just ignore my ENtire first year of writing.
14. Unless you are my mother (see #7)


Wow! I thought you'd done this blog for longer than that. You have 40 followers! That's impressive for 2 years! I feel the same way about my writing over the years; I feel like the first, oh, THREE years were probably pretty boring. Uh....maybe they still are. What do I know? Oh, and I think my mom misses some posts of mine! ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogaversary!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDeleteI've been reading your blog for a while and it's a highlight to my day! I love that you post often and your sense of humor is like mine. Plus you're a redhead, so, LOVE. Also, I used to work with your husband...back in the day I was one of his clients when he was at the TV station (well, my client was a client of his) and I remember when William was born. So in a roundabout way it's like I know you...
ReplyDeleteOk, ha, um, weird stalkerish stuff over. I actually found you through the fabulous Susan. I'm really not a weirdo, I promise...ok, I should just stop. Happy bloggy-versary!
I've read them all! And yours is always the first one I pick out of the literally hundreds of blogs in my Google Reader. Happy blogiversary and keep it up! Miss you guys :)
ReplyDeleteI'm catching up, but I LURVE your blog! I'm not sure if I've read every single post, but I've read most of them! Your posts are hilarious and touching and I'm always so happy to see a new one! Happy blogoversary!!
ReplyDelete