It's Clean Sheet Day! I looooove clean sheet day!
Sadly, I HATE changing the sheets. This is where you tell me I need a maid. And then I laugh at you.
Here's the problem: I like FRESH from the dryer sheets. And blankets. And pillow cases. Which means that, instead of owning two identical sets of sheets and just using one set while I wash the other, I have to wash everything and put it right back on the bed. Why? Because I don't like the way the spare sheets smell after they've been folded in the drawer for a while.
I have so very many issues.
I also hate the way the bathroom rugs look after they've been trampled down by feet. Which means I wash the rugs often AND THEN AVOID STEPPING ON THEM for a period of time. Because the un-stepped-on rugs are so pretty!
And I am so crazy!
And do I even need to tell you about my love of vacuum lines? Oh how I love them. Which is why I was a tiny bit crushed when we moved into our current home - which is completely devoid of the sort of carpeting that shows vacuum lines. I mean, WHY EVEN BOTHER VACUUMING AT ALL?
I'm glad we had this talk.
Please email if you have the name of a good therapist. Clearly I need help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That all sounds completely sane to me!
ReplyDeleteAlisonC
I'd rather skip cleaning altogether over seeing someone mess up my freshly cleaned house.
ReplyDeleteIf you're insane, then I don't ever want to be sane. Erm, or something like that.
ReplyDeleteBecause I am the exact.same.way. I detest the way my sheets smell once they've been folded up, etc. I don't even NEED multiple sets of sheets for the bed b/c I just wash 'em & put 'em back on. Done deal.
I didn't know we have the same "cleanly-ness" illness!! I will wash the bathroom rugs and lay them over the banister for a day or so b/c clearly the children don't know how to keep them neat like I do! (I also avoid stepping on them once they have been cleaned!) ;) LOVE this about you!!
ReplyDelete