![]() |
| . |
My boy has gone off to his first camp. He is currently sleeping in a tent under the stars with a bunch of other 8 year old boys and some very brave fathers (can you imagine corralling all of those little boys in the wilderness? You couldn't pay me enough to do it. Srsly).
Meanwhile I am back here at home trying to figure out how to entertain my VERY NEEDY OH MY GOODNESS 4 year old girl. It seems that I greatly underestimated William's role in occupying his sister. I had NO IDEA.
The child talks nonstop. All the time. Every minute of the day. Also? She must MUST MUST be in my company at all times. She travels with me from room to room. And if I get lucky enough to get her occupied with a craft, she shuffles in multiple times to ask that I come and "see how pretty" her craft is becoming.
Folks, I can only be enthusiastic about 4 year old art for so long.
I'm tired, is what I'm trying to tell you. Physically, yes, but mostly I'm just mentally wiped out from all the crafting and talking.
Gosh I'll be glad when William gets home.


No comments:
Post a Comment