Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Look Out Your Window

Guess what?  There's a full moon! 

Which means that my closet is not only organized by color, but each and every piece of clothing his a) clean, and b) ironed.

My pantry? Organized.
My bank statement? Balanced.
My toilets? Scrubbed.
My floors? You could eat off of them.

I even lined up all of my Keurig coffee pods by flavor. 

I'm slightly bothered that the labels aren't precisely lined up.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I am the cleanest, most organized, most docile werewolf the world has ever known.

Or, I'm completely insane.

One of those.

2 comments:

  1. You convinced me the last time you wrote this and then pointed out that I did the same thing. However, this month I do not feel organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please come do all that at MY house. Also, if you want to pick up some Keurig cups for me on the way, that would be awesome. ;) You crazy werewolf you.

    ReplyDelete