Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rest in Pieces

**imagine a photo here of Dave blowing out his candles**

Today is Dave's birthday.  Which is good! Hooray! I'm so glad he was born (for a myriad of reasons).

My computer, however, has died.  Which is decidedly BAD.

Like, so bad that I'm experiencing grief not unlike what you'd equate to the death of a beloved pet, or perhaps an especially sweet great-aunt.

I am very VERY sad, is what I'm trying to tell you.

I have no idea what this means for this here blog.  I cannot imagine running next door to Susan every time I have some trivial thought that I just MUST share with The Internets.

In the mean time, when I'm not lying in bed sucking my thumb and clutching my dead Sony laptop to my heaving chest, I will be on Twitter.

I suppose you'll have to be happy with 140 characters of me for a while.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go pick out something black to wear. 


ps - I'm blogging tonight from Dave's computer.  But I'm not even going to ASK him to give me his computer.  At least not today.  Because, you know, it's his Birthday and all. 

2 comments:

  1. SAAAAAD!!!! I am sad for you. And also for me, b/c now I can't read you. Also, if this happened to me, I would freak the hell out. And cry a lot.

    ReplyDelete