Monday, September 26, 2011

This One's Dedicated to Theresa


.
I wear this dress at LEAST once per week.  In fact, I got into a weird routine of wearing it on Wednesdays - which is the day I always see my friend Theresa.  Which means that, for going-on 8 weeks my friend thought I owned ONE DRESS.

And she went 8 weeks before saying anything.  God bless her soul.

And now?  I intentionally wear it on Wednesdays just to get her goat. 

She'll be so glad to know I opted to wear this on a Monday (finally!), and by the end of the week I will have photographic evidence that I own SIX MORE OUTFITS.

She's never going to believe it.

6 comments:

  1. haha...i totally laughed about your friend seeing you wearing this for two months. :) i LOVE your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah i love it. You look so gorgeous rita. I'm drooling over your shoes and coveting your cute hair-do! GROW HAIR, GROW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious, love the shoes and that is a really adorable dress...I can see why you wear it every week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ruffles!!! And the detail on your shoes is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of the cardigan is so pretty on you! I love those flats, too. Super cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the story with this outfit - what a good friend!

    ReplyDelete