![]() |
| Behold: leaves. sky. sun. |
It was fun! There was nature! And naturalness! Natural Natureness! Yes!
Ok, she probably would have been just as happy to stay in her pajamas.
Whatever.
p.s.
They test the tornado sirens every Saturday at noon here. And every single Saturday - for the length of a nanosecond - I panic and think ARMAGEDDON! And then I remember and feel stooopid. It happens every week. I'm not very smart.
In case you Ain't From Around These Here Parts, here's a sampling of the siren. You're welcome.


OMG, we have a tornado siren tower ACROSS THE STREET! It is so loud it just about gives me a heart attack, esp. when the windows are open in warm weather. Fortunately, they are only tested at 1 p.m. on the first Wednesday of the month. But I'll let you estimate how many naps were interrupted over the early baby years. argh.
ReplyDelete