Wednesday, August 1, 2012

But It Comes In So Handy!

Today, I attended a business meeting.  Which is, honestly, sort of hilarious since - up until a few months ago - I was spending my days wiping bottoms.  Me? At a "business meeting"? HAHAHA!

After the meeting, one of my co-workers (who was in from out-of-town to attend the meeting) asked for a ride to the airport.  "No problem!", I said.  "The airport is on my way home!" And I began to help her with her luggage. 

Oh gosh, y'all, then I  opened my hatchback and there it was: Paige's POTTY.



WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS WOMAN DRIVES AROUND WITH A TOILET IN HER CAR?!?

Me.  That's who.  Rita Ortloff, Potty-Toting Executive Extraordinaire.

*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. OMG totally. I totally had a potty in my car. For a very long time. Thankfully, those days are past for me. But I remember them well. I'm with ya, sistah!

    ReplyDelete