Oh, and also misty. Let's not forget the mist! The cold cold mist!
Rather than focus on the craptastically craptastic weather, I've decided to make a list of all of the things that made me happy today.
| It may be cold, but the grass is still Springtime Green. |
1. Hearing from Denise (a long-time friend of my mother's) who reads this blog every day. Apparently, she's having trouble commenting on my posts, and she wanted to know how to do it so that she can chime in and remind me of all the ways I was a picky eater, and otherwise awful child. (Lies! All Lies!)
2. Telling Denise that the best way to comment on my blog was to use a Very Secret Button that was only accessible via Facebook. (Lies! All Lies!)
3. Having my weekly lunch date with Aunt Susie. She's my favorite. (Inside joke)
4. Mowing my lawn. Yes. Mowing is on my happy list. Those nice, neat rows of freshly cut grass really make my heart glow. No, really. I'm serious. (Although, today I mowed while wearing a coat and mittens, because, did I mention the COLD and the MIST?). (But still! Mowing! Happy!)
5. Watching two girls run to Paige and hug her neck before we left Mother's Day Out today. Aw. She has little FRIENDS! So SWEET!
6. Finally (after 2 weeks) giving up on my video monitor (and it's cacophony of CRACKLECRACKLECRACKLES of static) in favor of my trusty old Fisher Price monitors from 2004. Tonight I will not have to sleep with a pillow over my ear (thus, totally defeating the whole monitoring part of the monitor, yes? I know.)
7. This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJYcbxhvIX0&feature=related
8. And then watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjYSERaXEGI&feature=relmfu
9. Cannot. Stop. Laughing.

OMG. I cannot figure out if I should be laughing my a** off or very, very disturbed by those videos. ;)
ReplyDelete"Why did I need coffee NOWWWWWWWW?" Hilarious! Also? We are expecting snow tonight and I am not happy. But the cherry trees are blooming, so there's that.
ReplyDeleteI don't care who you are, that shit is funny!!!
ReplyDelete