Things felt heavy. *I* felt heavy. I didn't want to burden you with heavy.
Turns out, after an exploratory medical procedure on Monday, that my mother has a hiatal hernia. Which, honestly, is great news. It could have been something awful. And I tend to worry. Overly.
Which is heavy.
And I didn't want to write about that heaviness until I made sure it was a false alarm. Which it was. Whew.
And then there's this girl.
| "Little". Hardly. |
And she is.
Which is heavy. Where did the time go?
And then there's the matter of my diet. The one where I'm trying to eat Very Little and exercise Very Much in an effort to NOT look like a water buffalo in my swimsuit.
| Me, 10lbs ago, with my THEN tiny newborn baby. |
And when I talk about my weight, and the size of my bottom, well, THAT'S heavy.
Both figuratively and literally.

OMG, you look totally gorgeous! And I'm sure you look JUST AS gorgeous right now as in that picture 10 lbs. ago. Srsly.
ReplyDeleteSo glad your mom is OK. Good news is needed!
I agree with Shannon! But if you still want to lose 10 pounds *anyway* you have just enough time to do a cleanse diet before your trip :-) In the first two weeks, I've dropped about 6 pounds on the Clean program (cleanprogram.com). I recommend the book version. Eat the elimination diet for a week (no gluten, soy, dairy, or processed sugar) and then up to three weeks of 2 liquid meals and 1 solid meal daily (from the elim diet)with a 12-hour fast at the end of each day. Message me if you want details or support! xoxox
ReplyDelete