| Internet, meet Domino. |
And with them, they brought their newest family pet: a one-month old baby bunny.
When they brought it through the door in its wee little cage, the kids and I completely lost our minds. I don't even think we greeted our human guests. We just went wacko over this bunny.
And I would love to say that I stood back and let the children ooooh and ahhhh over this little creature, but in all honesty, it was all I could do not to KNOCK THEM OVER so that I could get to it myself.
At one point, I intentionally distracted William and cousin Emily with video games so that I could have that tiny critter. I had no desire to share him. None whatsoever.
This bunny, y'all! MY GOSH this BUNNY! He is SO TAME! He just crawls up and nuzzles under your chin and LAYS THERE. He lays there while you gently stroke and stroke and stroke his fur until all your cares are washed away.
I'm telling you right now, this is the ANSWER for major depression, anxiety, or any other mood disorder.
THROW AWAY YOUR PROZAC and just get yourself a bunny.
| See? Don't I look almost DRUGGED? Prozac! |
Although, I *do* suppose a pill doesn't require as much upkeep as a living thing.
BUT STILL! DID YOU SEE THAT BUNNY?
If my husband had any love in his heart for me AT ALL, he would buy me one on his way home from work tomorrow. *Ahem*

OMG, I need a baby bunny!!!!
ReplyDeleteBtw you look gorgeous. Is it the bunny, the home hair color, or what?!
Get a female. Boys smell more.
ReplyDeleteThey poop a lot.
They will eat cords and your carpet.
Other than that, they're great!
Shannon! I think it's the hair color! Not neccessarily on my HAIR, but I used the leftover hair color ON MY EYEBROWS. Swearsies!
ReplyDeleteThey used to be almost transparent they were so light, so I just smeared some leftover color on them last Saturday.
I'm such a risk-taker!