Sunday, August 28, 2011

Toe Snatcher

My husband woke up on Saturday morning and did what he always does - he staggered from the bed to the bathroom in the pale morning light.

Except Saturday, on his way to the bathroom, he fell.  Down.  All the way down to the floor. 

I jerked up in bed when I heard the ruckus (and the cursing) and asked what had happened.

He flipped the light on to see what had grabbed him and saw this:

Danger! Killer Pillow!
I, of course, asked if he'd tripped over the pillow.

Nope.

Apparently, strange as it sounds, Dave managed to get the toes on BOTH OF HIS FEET caught up in the fringe of that pillow.  Yes!  You heard me!
Deadly loopy fringe.  DEADLY!
I mean, what are the chances?  I don't think he could re-create the accident if his life depended on it.  I mean, HOW? Just HOW?

And I would like for you to know that I waited until just now to laugh at him.  I KNOW! I am so strong!

2 comments:

  1. I admit I would have burst out laughing right then. How did you restrain yourself?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon - he was ON THE FLOOR! I really thought there for a minute he was hurt. So I didn't laugh.

    But in hindsight, HOOO BOY it's funny!

    ReplyDelete