Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My GOSH You People Are Demanding!

Fine.  FINE! 

Here are pictures of the haircut (which looks exactly the same to everyone in the world except me).

For the record, it's very hard to take a self-portrait, which is why I look like I'm praying.
"Thank you Jesus for this haircut. Amen".

Interesting note: I went to a new stylist yesterday.  My previous hair girl up and had a baby and POOF, she done quit me.  Somehow she got it in her mind that raising a child is more important that cutting my hair.  THE NERVE OF HER.

What was I saying?  Oh right.  New stylist.  So this new girl puts me in the chair and spends at least five minutes just playing with my hair.  Swishing it around and wiggling it to and fro.  As if she were the hair whisperer and she needed to divine meaning from my locks.  Then she washed it.  Normal so far.  But THEN? She completely dried it AND straight ironed it.  AND THEN SHE CUT IT.  She cut my hair whilst it was bone dry.  Bone. Dry.

Isn't that crazy? 

But also, apparently, brilliant.  Because the cut looks great!  And since my hair was dry and styled, she cut the layers exactly where they fell on a normal day.  GENIUS!

She *is* the hair whisperer!

And here are photos of the new handbags.  TWO HANDBAGS IN ONE DAY. 

I promise I will NOT hold my wrist like that while I'm carrying this bag in public. 
I will also NOT hoist my shoulder up like this while I'm in public. 
What the heck, ME?


I think I'm still on some sort of a New Purse High.  Maybe tomorrow I will be able to blog about Things That Really Matter. 

6 comments:

  1. I'm not sure who you think you're talking to, but haircuts and handbags DO really matter. For real.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Words fail. Other than these words: YOU HAVE THE MOST GORGEOUS HAIR EVER, I would kill for that hair; and gorgeous, gorgeous bags, esp. the bright red, LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, girl! Your hair looks awesome!! Color is great, too! So...um...any of your old bags need a new a and loving home? HA! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you dye your hair at home? If so, what color?! I want to copy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I *did* dye my hair at home a few months ago, and it turned out to be almost exactly the same shade as my natural hair (ha!). Also, I think my hipstamatic app made my hair look a bit prettier than it really is in person. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete