| . |
Today she told me they taught her in school that Jesus took a Major Bath. After last week's mis-heard lyrics, it didn't take me long to discern that Jesus was born in a MANGER in BATHleham.
God bless her. She gets it MOSTLY right. Mostly.
And about William. He's actually doing a little better. A little. Maybe. (?). I don't know. We changed his diet on the recommendation of The All-Knowing Internet. Is that the dumbest thing you've ever heard?
Probably.
And yet, it appears (so far? maybe?) to be working.
Problem is, taking things like DAIRY and ANYTHING ARTIFICIAL out of our diets has proven to be MUCH more complicated than I would have guessed. Not only is the word "artificial" on every label I find, but I'm also faced with the fact that IT'S CHRISTMAS, and you know what? HOLIDAY SKITTLES ARE VERY ARTIFICIAL!
Shocking! I know!
That's all I have for you today - Jesus took a Major Bath and Skittles are not at all organic. Aren't you glad you stopped by?

I had to give up dairy when Genevieve was nursing. It just about killed me. I mean, I don't even drink milk, but gah! no ice cream?! I'm praying for you, girl.
ReplyDeleteWe did that with my BoyChild. It's tough.
ReplyDeletePage's misheard lyrics reminded me of something I overheard the BoyChild talking about in the shower one night.