Read that.
Because, clearly we survived.
And aren't you glad? Because now you'll be forced to endure photographs of my family Christmas.
More gifts! A wee vacuum cleaner. What every girl needs.
A whoopee cushion. Would you look at that face?
A baby. A backpack. Another baby.
Asleep with an unopened gift in his lap. Now THAT'S tired.
Gramma and Grampa modeling purple hair extensions.
Lounging with Cousin Emily.
And this concludes the Boring Christmas Photo portion of our blog post.
I know by now you're secretly wishing we'd been done in by the black ice, aren't you?

I love that I am the first blog reader tonight. It is a bit unfair that I am sitting across from you while you blog. You should write more about your fab sister-in-law and the dozen cookies you forced her to eat today. When are you going to untie me from this chair and let me go home?
ReplyDeleteI didn't think those pics were boring at all! Thanks for sharing--especially loved the grandparents with the purple hair extensions. You gotta love grandparents who know how to be fun and silly!
ReplyDelete