Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall Fashion Foto Week - Day 3

Yeah, you read that right. It says Day 3. And no, I did not participate on Day 1 or Day 2. I don't know why. I just didn't. So stop asking.

What IS Fall Fashion Foto Week? Oh I don't know. Go here and read all about it. I'm just participating because my friend Emery drove over to my house, stood on the back of my neck and made me swear I'd do it or she'd bite my nose. She is so very mean. And tough. And violent.

Oh not really. I just wanted to be a joiner.

I'm pathetic follower like that.

So here's my outfit for today.


I am soooo good and taking self-photos, no?

I met a friend for lunch at Cheevers. I wore a fun cable-stitch sweater from Forever 21, new $9.00 crop jeans from Walmart (with extra tummy slimming for old ladies young vibrant girls like me), and $9.00 leopard-print flats from Target.

As I write this I'm realizing I spent more on lunch than I did on my entire outfit.

What does this say about me? That food is more important than fashion?

By the size of my tummy-in-need-of-slimming-jeans, I'd say definitely.

5 comments: