Saturday, October 24, 2009

In Which Pictures of My Day Leave You Slightly Nauseated

So. Internet. How'd you spend YOUR Saturday?

Huh.

Wanna hear what I did?

I did nothing. You heard me. Nothing. Ahhhhhhh Sweet Nothingness of the Nothing.

There's really Something to this Nothing.

This morning, we walked 5 minutes to the Seaside, FL town square. We ate breakfast outside. We smelled the ocean.

Then by and by when we'd tired of eating and sniffing oceans and doing that kind of Nothing, we rented a couple of beach cruisers.

Bike riding is a new form of Nothing. And while doing Biking Nothing, we stumbled onto this chapel (a Seaside landmark).

And since we recently watched this on youtube, we decided to re-enact several of the choicest moves.

Don't worry. We were alone in the chapel. At least we thought we were.

As we were leaving, I noticed a surveillance camera. Hey! Maybe you'll see US on youtube soon!

Then Dave entertained me with his Mad Beach Cruiser Skillz

Behold:


After taking these pictures of Dave performing the Bunny Hop on the bike, I laid down on the ground and laughed the kind of laugh where no sound comes out. That kind of laughing. On the ground. In the road. Hooooo doggie. A 37 year old man on a Beach Cruiser doing tricks.

If that doesn't make you laugh, you're just dead inside.

Then we came home and decided on a new kind of Doing Nothing. We played cards. I let Dave win several times. I'm charitable like that.

Then we went to the beach at sunset. Sweet Nothing.
And I made Dave leap. No reason. I just like to boss him around when we're Doing Nothing.
We're having a horrible time here. It's awful. Terrible. We hate it.


Can't you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment