I'm sorry readers.
About the corn blog post.
That was totally gross.
Will you ever be able to eat corn again? Or bathe? Have I put you off bathing and eating corn forever?
Clearly, the Great Corn Incindent has done nothing to Paige. Or her momma.
Here she is at dinner tonight.
See that? Right there in the right corner of her plate?
Yep. Corn.
Please God let that corn STAY, uh, where it's SUPPOSED to stay.
Amen.
Wanna hear something gross?
Of course you do! Or why in the world would you have come back here after yesterday?
Honestly, you're just asking for it.
It's like you WANT to vomit.
Which is a perfect segue! The baby vomited today!
Macaroni and cheese vomit.
And?
And she vomited while she was jumping on the trampoline.
And she didn't stop jumping.
No sirree. She just kept on jumping in her own vomit.
And I didn't realize she'd done it.
Until she was covered. TOTALLY covered in vomit.
Orange macaroni vomit.
The end.
(If you come back here tomorrow - well, you're just a glutton for punishment.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


OMG! Rita, you deserve a fluid-free day! Egads.
ReplyDelete