Dammit!
The baby is getting sick.
AGAIN.
(Stupidstupidstupid Mother's Day Out with thier slimy germy messy KIDS and GERMS and KIDS... BAHHHHH!)
Another sickness is bad. (Oh my GAH how many times will this baby get SICK this winter? Huh? HOW MANY TIMES?)
But, what makes all this REALLY BAD is, we had a playdate today with our sweet friends the Bowdens.
And I didn't realize Paige was running a FEVER until she'd slobbered ALL OVER tiny baby Lily.
That's bad.
But what makes THAT worse is: the Bowdens are leaving on a TWO WEEK vacation in a few days.
I'm assuming A Few Days is exactly what the incubation period will be for this particular virus.
I'm assuming the Bowdens will be on vacation in a few days BLOWING THEIR NOSES and thinking very bad thoughts about baby Paige.
And baby Paige's momma.
**ahem** Baby Paige's momma would like to take this moment to apologize to the Bowdens.
Uh. And... uh... I hope you have a really great vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I would never EVER think bad thoughts about Baby Paige! We'll survive! Was about to email you and ask how she was doing, but I guess I know the answer to that. So far, so good over here. By the way...the cushion looks AWESOME in the living room!! So excited about my new Rita Couches:)
ReplyDelete