Saturday, April 17, 2010

Kick Me

My 7 year old neighbor stayed with me all morning today.  He was sick and didn't feel up to attending big brother's outdoor (cold! rain! wind!) track meet.

At one point, he and baby Paige happily sat together and colored.  Adorable.



Me: Oh Charlie!  Show me the beautiful picture you colored.

Him: Alright.  But first, I need a piece of tape, please.

Me: (thinking) Aw, isn't that cute?  He wants to hang it on my wall. This boy is adorable.

Him: Ok Mrs. O, you can look at my picture now.



I turned around to discover he'd taped his picture to the baby's back.

I took one look at her and ROARED with laughter.

And, although she had no idea what was so funny, Paige ROARED with laugher too.

Then the sign fell off.

Then Charlie chased Paige around and stuck it to her again.





And we ROARED again.

Bahahaha!  We *heart* Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment