Today was one of those days where I could have chosen to see things differently.
I could have been frustrated that my pediatrician's office was difficult to work with.
Instead, I'm glad the baby was properly diagnosed and that we have the ability to get her the medicine she needs.
(Clearly a double ear infection does NOT hamper her fashion sense.)
I could have been sad that my sweet friend Kim is moving away.
Instead, I'm happy for her new home. Her new life. Her new start. And I'm happy to have the opportunity to join her for dinner and wish her well.
I BLOVE you Kimmie!
Yes. My glass is half full today.
And OH MY GAH after this chocolate cake, so is my stomach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





You do the best job of sending friends off with high happy hopes. ;) I miss you my Oklahoma friend!! xoxo PS...soo glad you got some meds for sweet Paige!
ReplyDeleteI want that cake.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, yesterday ended rather glass-half-empty for me, and I polished off two dark-chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream icing. Oops.