Thursday, April 8, 2010

Room with a View

Dave called this afternoon with exciting news.

"I moved into my new office today."

"And honey?  It has A WINDOW."

A window.

The man was beside himself.

So much so, that he came home, loaded all of us up in the car and took us straight back to work. 

He wanted us to see the view.



See that, kids?  Waaaaay out there?  Through those trees? 



That's that LAKE!  I can see the LAKE from my WINDOW!



"Ok son, please stop pulling on the blinds.  Let's not break daddy's new office on the very first day."

1 comment:

  1. And nothing pleases our family more than a lake! BTW, we are SO happy for you guys to be back in job-land. I love when you mention it in your post and then semi-apologize for mentioning it... that's how you know someone is really happy.

    ReplyDelete