Saturday, April 3, 2010

Thank Heaven for Little Girls

I'll be back later today with a Spring Fashion Week post of my own. (To see all of the participants, go here).

In the mean time, I thought I'd display a bit of Spring *Toddler* Fashion.

Behold Baby's Paige's fancy schmancy Easter dress:






My goodness.  The bow.  The lacy socks.  The white mary janes. 

Thank you GOD for sending me a little girl. 

(Remind me I said this when she's a teenager).

I let Paige wear the dress for approximately 16 seconds today.  Just long enough to snap a quick picture to send to my Mother-in-Law (who was kind enough to send us the dress).

Notice she's standing on the steps.

Letting her anywhere near grass (no! not grass stains!) would have been a recipe for disaster.



Edited to add:

Ok, so I promised up there that I'd be back to post my own "fashion" today.

Except fashion didn't really make an appearance at my house today.



Internet, I'd like to introduce you to my yoga pants.  And my running shoes.  The ones with a HOLE in them.

Hey, I'm keepin' it real over here. 

We've been busy planting flowers in the back yard.

We've been productive.

But we're not very pretty.

Sorry.

3 comments:

  1. Part of me almost posted something veryyyy similar! I ended up getting dressed around, oh, say, 5pm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little girl!!!! That bow! Those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete