Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Can't Take Much More of This

We have a Secret Santa.  Some sweet soul is coming to my house EVERY DAY (even on the weekends!) and leaving little gifts.  Gifts that coincide with the Twelve Days of Christmas.

So clever!  So creative! 

For instance, on the 5th day of Christmas our Secret Santa brought us five golden "rings" (jingle bells). 



And on the sixth day?  Six ACTUAL eggs - from the Geese-a-Laying, of course.



And yesterday, we got seven swans. 


Wee little dishes in the shape of swans.  Now where do you even FIND such a thing?  And how long ago did this person start hunting down all the supplies for this?  And are we the only recipients, or does this person get up at 3am to start delivering all their secret gifts?

TELL ME!  The suspense is quite literally keeping us up at night.

Today (before 6am, y'all!) we received Laughing Cow Cheese. 

Obviously, those Maids have been A'Milking.

So dang CLEVER!

And here's the deal: we've counted, and the twelfth day of Christmas falls ON Christmas day.  Meaning, this poor person is going to have to come to my house ON CHRISTMAS MORNING.  What a bummer!  Don't you want nothing more than to stay in your warm pajamas on Christmas morning?  I feel bad!

Also, will the person reveal themselves on Christmas morning?  Or will I have to live forever NOT KNOWING? 

It's killing me.  Truly.



PS - I failed to photograph the fourth day. 

We received four penguin hand puppets (one is shown here, the rest were immediately snatched by the children and I haven't seen them since) and a Chick-Fil-A gift card (in the amount of $4). 


Get it? Four calling birds.  I am agog at the cuteness.

1 comment: