Um. Okay?
So, before EACH AND EVERY GAME we were required to bow our heads while Paige said the following: "Fank you Deezus for dis food, AAAYMIN!".
The word "amen" was our signal to start the game. Doesn't that sound adorable?
Yeah. *You* do it 48 times and see how adorable it is.
And then this afternoon - when the temperature reached a balmy 60 degrees - I took the children on a bike ride.
| Adorable. |
Except.
Dave recently bought Paige a little bell for her bike. A bell that she ding!ding!dinged! the ENTIRE time we were out today. Forty five minutes of SOLID ringing of the bell.
My poor neighbors. What an "adorable" serenade.
Mother's Day Out starts up again on Monday. I can't wait to share all of this adorableness with them.

Hee hee hee...I know what you mean. Part of me HATES sending them back to school after vacations. (The largest part of me.) But then there's the brief respite from the parts that make you feel like poking your own eye out with a stick.
ReplyDelete