Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's a Secret

... and it's killing us.

We have a Secret Santa, apparently.  Someone is leaving a gift on our doorstep each day.

First it was this:


A golden pear.  With a note attached saying "On the first day of Christmas, Santa's elves gave to me, A pear from the partridge's tree.



Then, yesterday, chocolate.  "Two bars of Dove" to be exact.

Oh my GOSH, and today?  Today on my very own personal front porch?  THREE FRENCH PENS!

No really.  Look closely:


Someone - our Santa - has brought us pens that are carefully labeled WITH FRENCH NAMES.

Thus: French pens.

HOW CUTE IS THAT?

And I'll be honest, this whole Secret Santa thing IS DRIVING US CRAZY.  Who is it?  WHO?  I cannot imagine ANY of my friends having the time or energy to do such a thing.  My friends are mothers.  They're tired.  They're busy. 

WHO has time for this?  WHO? 

I'm thinking of investing in surveillance equipment.

10 comments:

  1. I love this idea. Make sure you share each day with us, because I really want to recreate this in my office with some colleagues next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's killing me to know what you get each day! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really love to take credit for this... really. Loved seeing you guys tonight. Makes me miss you!!! Play date soon okay???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan. But mainly I'm saying that b/c I don't know the names of any other of your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not that Susan wouldn't do something that nice and cute and witty. But honestly: who else am I gonna guess? Susan is the only other person I know in Oklahoma. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's sad that nobody is giving credit to Tulsa Susan and only to neighbor Susan! Geez, driving to OKC bright and early each morning and NOTHIN!!! No credit! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! Can't wait to hear who it is and see what they come up with for the rest of the song. :)

    ReplyDelete