So. I'm tired. It's 10:20 on Sunday evening and I've just returned from dinner with one of my favorite people.
Meet Alissa (and her beers):
And yes, my wee little 100lb. friend drank all of those herself. She says they were very "hop-y". I think that some sort of beer snob speak. But I can't be sure. I was too busy drinking my caramel appletini to really listen.
Anyhoo. Where were we?
Oh right. I'm tired.
I spent the weekend trying to cure my 2 year old of a vicious cough. Turns out, the Internet is mighty helpful when it comes to non-medically approved advice! We ended up using Benadryl at bedtime along with Vicks Vapor Rub on the soles of her feet. It worked like a charm. Thanks Internet!
So, since I'm so tired, let's just take a walk through the photo file of my iphone. That'll give you a glimpse into the weekend. And that's all you get tonight: A glimpse. I'm too tired for anything else.
Here are my peeps at church this morning.
And in case you can't make it out in the photo, here's a closeup of William's Christmas sweater.
Isn't *that* festive?
Oh! And here's a photo of an actual product for sale in an actual store here in Oklahoma City.
I emailed that photo to Susan and asked if that was her special Starbucks order. Her response? "I wonder if they serve that in the drive thru?".
Ha! I love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love you.
ReplyDelete