2. Little boys love cookies with sprinkles. Mommies love little boys with freckles.
3. An infant can de-skirt her momma in an instant. Multiple times per day. Sometimes in public. Also, mommy should buy prettier underwear.
4. When given a brand new pair of goggles, a five-year-old will swim anytime, anywhere. And I mean anywhere. Like the bathtub.
5. Goggles, for William, are like some sort of super power booster. Enabling him to overcome all fear of water and trying new things. "Hello diving board - here I come!" 6. The real Mrs. Robinson lives! And so does Mr. Robinson! And all 4 of their babies! They were sighted Wednesday morning enjoying the birdbath. And Wikipedia said only 25% of baby robins survive. Ridiculous! Clearly, they didn't take into account the fabulously nurturing environment of Brush Creek Road.


6. Tiny baby newborn kittens are the cutest thing on the planet. Period. These particular kittens - born 6 weeks ago at my mother's house - make me want to weep. And lactate. Seriously.
7. Having a mother who will make Thanksgiving dinner in July "because that's your favorite meal, and it's your Birthday" is beyond a blessing. Also, can someone say 'spoiled'? Oh, and she does this for all of the children. And the husbands/wives of the children. I know. Can you believe? I know you want her for your own mommy, but you can't have her, she's mine.
8. Writing an obituary for some
one you care about is much much harder than rambling on and on about stupid stuff on a blog.
9. When Blogger has a quirk and does not allow me to upload a single picture from today, it makes me very angry. So angry, in fact, that I will utter a curse word, or two, or seventy.
7. Having a mother who will make Thanksgiving dinner in July "because that's your favorite meal, and it's your Birthday" is beyond a blessing. Also, can someone say 'spoiled'? Oh, and she does this for all of the children. And the husbands/wives of the children. I know. Can you believe? I know you want her for your own mommy, but you can't have her, she's mine.
8. Writing an obituary for some
one you care about is much much harder than rambling on and on about stupid stuff on a blog. 9. When Blogger has a quirk and does not allow me to upload a single picture from today, it makes me very angry. So angry, in fact, that I will utter a curse word, or two, or seventy.
***Update: Some pictures were uploaded today, Monday. I no longer have a hit out on Blogger.com and his mother***
10. Blogs are very boring without pictures. And honestly, you would've DIED over the kittens. Seriously.
10. Blogs are very boring without pictures. And honestly, you would've DIED over the kittens. Seriously.

Not that you need any technical advice, but I would ditch Blogger for Wordpress.com. Little work to switch, but much easier in the long run. And prettier. (also free).
ReplyDeletePS - I do this for a living, happy to help!
Jenny