Friday, July 10, 2009

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful

Not only am I beautiful, I'm also cheap.

A floozy of a coffee table, really.
The total bill for her was around $44. Now, if you added in labor, it would cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $4,576. But, let's not focus on that now.

Let's focus on the table:

Please pay special attention to the rhinestones. Yes! Rhinestones! The table is wearing jewelry!
.
Even the furniture around here knows how to accessorize.

In addition to creating The World's Cutest Coffee Table, we also managed to pay a small amount of attention to the children today. I know. We're amazing, right?

First, we ran off and ate Hideaway Pizza. If you live anywhere near Oklahoma, and you haven't tried Hideaway Pizza, step away from the computer, get in your car, and drive there immediately. It's that good.

Then we tried something new. The Orange Tree. A soft serve, self-serve ice cream bar. You heard me. Self serve ice cream. The stuff dreams are made of.

Here we are dispensing:

Oh my, and then the kids can help themselves to the toppings. And they have everything possible.

Like sprinkles. And marshmallows. And graham crackers. And live lizards.

Ok, not really about the lizards. But boy, lots of toppings.

The kids were happy. Very happy.

Then we came home and told the children to go away. We had painting to do.
.
It was so worth it.
.
Wow, this is one cute table.

No comments:

Post a Comment