- Trustworthy
- Loyal
- Helpful
- Friendly
- Courteous
- Kind
- Obedient
- Cheerful
- Thrifty
- Brave
- Clean
- Reverent
This is the Scout Oath. It also happens to be the perfect description of my husband.
He is the personification of the Boyscout Oath. I'm serious. He is everything you read there, and more. He has lots of tools and can fix anything. I mean anything. Anything at all. He even has a small toolbox in his car - lest he be away from home when something breaks.
He takes the trash out. Without being asked. And he cannot walk past a burned-out light bulb without immediately replacing it. Need bugs killed? He's your man. Vehicle maintenance? No problem.
And no, you cannot have him. He's mine. I have the legal documentation to prove it.
Have I mentioned he's a good daddy? No? Well, he's that too.

Thank you baby. You are way too kind. I'm honored to be your Boy Scout husband.
ReplyDeleteAs far as my ability to fix things, it generally hinges on my ability to get in touch with my older brother or my Dad to ask them what to do.
Love,
Dave O.
Yep, have some tears on this one:) It was the holding hands pic that did it! So thankful he takes such good care of you...please thank Dave for asking the appropriate "new boyfriend 20 questions". The cool thing is that Drew reminds me of Dave...good stuff! xo
ReplyDelete