Yes it is.
Oh my my my.
Oh my.
We've come here with my entire family - momma, brothers, in-laws. We've come to Tablerock Lake. Which happens to be right outside Branson Missouri.
Branson Missouri is the Cheesy Old Person Capital of the World.
Just look at the billboards we spied on our way into town:
Elvis, apparently, is alive and well here. And apparently, he's now a woman. .
Then there's the "Comedy Jamboree", billed as A Must See ROLLER COASTER of Fun.
.
My goodness, then the coup de grace:

Now, to be fair, the food was pretty darn good. And we did have a really good time. But look closer at the sign.
.
It's a museum. Complete with fake ice burg.
Frankly, I'm disappointed I didn't hear fake screams from would-be victims piped in on outdoor speakers. THAT would have been impressive.
.
Here's where we had dinner:
.
Here's where we had dinner:
Now, to be fair, the food was pretty darn good. And we did have a really good time. But look closer at the sign.
.
"Home of Branson's Original Singing Servers"
.
Oh yes. You read correctly.
.
Cue the karaoke machine! And, no, I'm not kidding. There's actually a karaoke machine - FOR YOUR WAITRESS.
.
Oh my, I nearly wet my pants I laughed so hard.
.
Come to think of it, it's probably not that uncommon for someone to wet their pants around here.
.
And get this: the restaurants in town close at SEVEN THIRTY. I'm serious! Seven-thirty!!
.
Sheesh, I've got to get to bed, I bet the breakfast buffet opens at 3am.




LAMO!!!!!
ReplyDelete