To accurately document this momentous occasion, I took a picture of her little legs. See how her toes are gripping the grass in manner of a gorilla?
Oh, but then I had to have a picture of her little foot. And her little sausage toes.
Oh dear, then I saw her little hands. I got totally distracted from the theme of the post. Look at these hands. All covered in grass. Is the cuteness killing you yet?
Lordy me, then there's this:
Is this the sweetest nose and lips you've ever seen? So sweet. Ugh. Am I affecting your blood sugar? Perhaps you should lie down a bit.Brace yourself. Here's the whole package:
Now you're having a full seizure from the sweetness, aren't you? I'm sorry. Dial 911. I'll wait. When you feel up to it, here's a video of the walking. Don't overdo it. Maybe come back tomorrow and push play when you recover from the cuteness overdose.
I also took a picture of William's freckles. But honestly, your heart can't take it in your weakened condition. Perhaps when you've had some time to recuperate from this post we can discuss it.

Oh. My . Gosh.
ReplyDeleteI love her.